Build Trust or Bust

Telling the truth isn’t always easy. Brand and product launch agency Yonder is founded in the tough role of truth-seeking. However, co-founder and president Jason Ehrlich describes his work as “incredible common sense.”

Launched in 2012, Yonder has developed a unique four step process (which may involve a whiskey-stocked mountain cabin) to cull, analyze and apply real world data to the brands they work for. Ehrlich jokes that account planning is “so easy, it’s almost like cheating,” and in fact, the agency will only work with clients that allow them to utilize planning. Brands must first discover their customers’ perceptions, values and beliefs before they can begin to build an identity. Through Yonder’s work with Husky Liners, we learned that their success with the campaign stemmed entirely from consumer input.

After years of work in the advertising world, Ehrlich knows that it takes more than intuition to build brand loyalty. Communicating with consumers face-to-face creates personal connection and shows that the brand cares, while providing valuable insight for marketing. The confident, honest work behind Yonder has carried the agency to great lengths in a short amount of time. Yonder is a perfect example of what it means to be bold and brave.

Follow Jason Ehrlich on Twitter: @bravelyimagine

http://bravelyimagine.com

chuckins@uoregon.edu

I am a theater buff turned journalism junkie from Northeast Portland. I got my first camera when I was seven. It was blue and had no settings but I absolutely adored it; I kept it in a little purple purse, which I took everywhere. From homemade Barbie movies to amateur horror films, I have been immersed in visual creativity for most of my life. My first love was books, and I am forever indebted to those tomes for my sense of adventure, imagination and appreciation for good writing. My parents were impressed by the fact that I always seemed to find novels featuring female heroines; they didn't realize how many were out there. I have been told that I am a social butterfly, but perhaps because of this I truly value the silence. I love the stress and the busyness, but only because it makes the silence that much sweeter. I am working to cultivate my skills in UO's School of Journalism. I have experience with photography, writing and social strategy, and I am proficient with design software including Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, After Effects and Final Cut Pro.